- Friday 22nd April, 10am – The Smeds and The Smoos – a story of acceptance
- Friday 29th April, 10am – Charlie Cook’s Favourite Book – a story about imagination
- Friday 6th May, 10am – Superworm – a story about bravery
- Tuesday 13th May, 9.45am – Room on the Broom – A story about supporting friends
- Friday 20th May, 10am – The Grufallo – A story about bravery
- Friday 27th May, 10am – Zog – A story about being yourself
*Books explored are subject to change
All classes in the Downstairs Hall in Lopping Hall.