Suggested follow up activities:
- Learn where ginger comes from and have a taste activity with different spices.
- Bake or decorate a gingerbread man.
- Explore racing and set up different races with different people or objects (possibly look at a marble run with different materials – measure time with sand timers, stop watches, etc).
- Look into farm animals, explore their noises, learn names of baby animals, look at how to take care of them, etc.
- Group Drama game: The phonics game – this game is demonstrated lots in the actual film, and can be explored for many different topics, not just animals. To make it competitive you can change it so that if any two children create the same object they are both out – it encourages creativity.